Monday 18 February 2013

Happy Family Day

It has been a while since I last posted. I am getting lazy in posting.  Mainly because this is still a blog that I have only shared with a handful (maybe two) of friends/family. I don't feel the pressure to update as often.  When i read my favorite blogs, they always take the time to post 2-4 times a week- maybe i need to share my blog now that i am getting a bit more comfortable.
February has been a busy month as well.  I do have lots to share, so there will be more updates this week for the small amount of readers that may visit.

Today is Family Day.  Instead of trying to fit in a whole bunch of activities today, we took a relaxed approach.  Stayed in PJ's all morning, had banana pancakes made by my hubby and watched The Incredibles for the 2nd time since we got it yesterday (my daughter is in a superhero phase right now) We went to the Art Gallery in the afternoon for 2 hours and will be heading out to my moms for dinner soon.

Yesterday I was lucky to get this picture snapped of the three of us by my husbands niece.
So lucky to be surrounded by so many great people- my family, my in laws and especially these two- who even  make walking from a restaurant to our parked car so much fun!  I am truly blessed :)







No comments:

Post a Comment