Wednesday 24 April 2013

Getting back to the swing of things

Lately i have not been feeling up for writing...i am sort of in a rut in writing and exercising (which i usually love to do).  Perhaps it has been the chaos of planning a few April gatherings we hosted, the crappy weather we have been having and a little bit of communication problems going on with my mom and I (My mom was not speaking with me for a week).

I am coming up with a whole new concept for my blog.  I need a redesign, and a new fresh new concept to get the ball rolling.  Will be sharing this soon, but for now i am just trying to get back into the swing of things.

Here are a few things i have seen recently online that have been inspirational or important reads for me. I wanted to share here in case you did not happen upon them yourselves already.

Less is more

The gift of an ordinary day

Need sleep advice for your baby?  Here is a quick summary of all the books out there

I have also found some new blogs that i am loving.  Will be sharing these with you tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear about the new concept :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am excited to get the ball rolling. Just wanted to start writing again, need a fresh new outlook.

      Delete