Friday 26 April 2013

Favorite Blog Spotlight

I found some amazing blogs recently and some that i will be adding to my blog reading list this weekend.  I love getting updates from these blogs, in particular this one:

eighteen25

This is a MUST check out blog!  Seriously, i have used so many ideas from these three fab sisters that it is just too good not to share.  

Looking for amazing printables for birthday greetings, teacher/coach appreciation and party favor tags...you name it, they have it!  

Here are some of my favorites:


Thanks A Latte

Planning a Disney trip or theme.

What 10 year old would not want to bring this to school on their birthday
They were so sweet that they changed the font for me to "4" so i could use it for my daughters 4th birthday. 

Check out all of their party ideas

There is so much more.  You need to check this blog out.  What i love is that they share all the printables and instructions.  

Every week i will be spotlighting a blog.  If you visit them, please leave a comment that tortoiseoverhare sent you over.


No comments:

Post a Comment