Thursday 28 March 2013

The Love List

I have seen bloggers post their love list, where they share links to articles, other blogs, pictures or anything that they want to share with their readers.  I am always passing on great reads to my friends, so i thought that every week i will do the same on my blog.  This will also ensure that i have a record of it.  I am known to pass on links to friends and then have to message them to send the link back to me because i did not bookmark it myself.

This will be a light week, and i will compile some of my recent favorites for next week.  

Love List Target Edition:
Do you have Instagram?  If you do check out #targetdoesitagain or visit this site.
You will get a glimpse of what is new in Target as well as see pictures of two bloggers who go to the store and try on their favorite finds.  I followed them before Target came to Canada to get an idea of what we would be getting.  There are some select brands i love from shopping at Target USA, but so far they have not crossed to our side of the border.  To be honest, I have not gone crazy shopping at our soft Target openings.  There are a few things i have seen that have caught my eye enough to place them in my cart or put them on my wish list for later.

My first Target purchase and i came out with these three items

Ballet flats in red stripes




This jean (chambray) shirt.  

This bird feeder.  I don't plan on using it as a bird feeder, but using it as nature decor in our home.  We go out for walks and my daughter is always finding something in nature she brings home- acorns, leaves, dandelions, flowers from the park (we don't let her pick flowers in public gardens but sometimes you will find an odd beauty in the grass of a park). Now we can use what we find as decor.  I love that she likes nature walks, so this will encourage our love of nature. I got the inspiration from the Chapters home section.  I just wanted to find something unbreakable with a wood look.

I love these and found a perfect wooden, unbreakable alternative at Target.

Here is a cool picture frame.  I may be able to make a DIY version with a picture frame i already have and some little paper clips.  


Target will have it's Canadian grand opening early/mid April.  They will be fully stocked, so i am hoping more of my favorite brands will be stocked.



No comments:

Post a Comment